They came to Greece and brought along their culture. They play music at the coffeehouses and on the streets with emotion and knowledge. Some of them are self-educated, some others have been taught to play music in their homelands.
Grigoris Psarianos found Rumanian, Albanian and Greek street-musicians and brought them in a studio to record. This is the first album of a series, a real document, where Rumanians sing and play music! Two accordions, a guitar, santour and drums.
A music journey to the Balkan with the unique and well known sensitivity of Rumanian musicians.
1. Hora Moldovenească - Land of Moldavia
2. Dăcă ai femeia reă - When you have a bad woman
3. Mîntra mea e Morăriţa - My pride or Moraricha
4. Ţamparal - Champaral
5. Vals Magyăz - Valse from Hungary
6. Cazaţoc Kalinka - Russian mixture
7. Anii mei şi tinereţă - My years, my youth
8. Brîu pe opt - Dance in eight
9. Hora Serbească - Serbian Land
10. Ţiganească - Gypsy
11. Tsifteteli dance and dance of wine
12. Vals franchez - French valse
13. Sîrba - Serbian dance
14. Te inbesc că esti frumoasă - I love you because you’re beautiful