“San xafniko taxidi” from Themis Andreadis has been released for the first time in 1982. PROTASIS releases again this great album after 21 years. The reason is obvious: The artistic, historic and emotional value of this music is huge. After a long successful career by the satiric musical genre, Themis Andreadis decided to write music for the lyrics of Manos Eleftheriou, Manolis Anagnostakis and others, showing a more personal side of himself to the audience and the discography.
1. Tragoudi gia kafeneia/ song for coffeehouses
2. Vale oneira sto gypso/ put the dreams in gypsum
3. Olos o kosmos mou/ my entire world
4. Touto to choma/ this ground
5. Rempetiko mistirio/ rempetiko mystery
6. Theofile! Theofile!
7. To treno to metaksenio/ the silken train
8. Paliatsos/ the clown
9. Petrino erotiko/ love out of stone
10. Den iparchei fotia fia kalo/ there is no good fire
11. Girologos/ the chapman
12. Odos favierou and victoros hugo/ favierou and victor hugo st
13. Ysterografo (21 chronia meta)/ postscript (21 years later)