Panagiotis Plastiras is considered to be one of the greatest “Clarino” (clarinet) players of the new generation of clarinettists. Autodidact, he started to play Greek traditional music very young. Because of his virtuosity and sensitivity, he became very popular in Greece.
After a lot of collaborations with distinguished musicians and over 20.000 recordings, PROTASIS releases his first solo album. This CD constitutes a real document of Greek traditional music with unique songs and excellent performing by Panagiotis Plastiras.
7. Prevezaniko / From Preveza
8. Masticha / Mastic
9. Palamakia / Hand Claps
10. S’ Ayto To Aloni / In This Threshing Floor
11. Ti Thela Kai S’ Agapousa / Why Did I Love You
13. Taksimi (Rast)
14. Aleksandriani Felacha / Nomad Woman From Alexandria
15. Tria Paedia Voliotika / Three Guys From Volos